Still no decision…

I am still toying with the idea of doing work full-time and school full-time. When I tried to contact the advisor the university assigned me, I got a message she is out until the 6th, so no help there yet. I sent her an email so we’ll see how quickly after her return she gets around to answering those.

My last day volunteering at the library, at least for now, was Friday. I met a new staff member there who had just graduated from the university I’ve been accepted to. I told him my story and impending dilemma. He gave me his card and said to email him if I need help in selecting courses to make the dual full-times doable. People have been so encouraging and supportive.

I am hoping to have a final decision by the end of this week before I begin my intense training for the new job.

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: